How change the location of the uploaded Picture / Image in the blogger post?
When you upload image / picture to the blogger post the image / picture will be uploaded at the top of the post. Now you will be interested in placing the image / picture at desired location. By default blogger does not support placing the uploaded image / picture at the desired location. This task you need to do it manually as mentioned in the following steps
- Upload the image / picture to the blogger by clicking on "Add Image" in toolbar.
- This image / picture is uploaded at top of the post section.
- Now select this image by clicking the mouse button on this image.
- Now keep mouse button pressed and drag / move the image and leave the mouse wherever you want to place the image / picture
- Note: You can move image / picture in the visible section only to move down the image which is not visible follow Method 2
- After image / picture is uploaded and visible at the top, select image / picture by clickin the mouse.
- When image / picture is selected, cut the image using CTRL+X on keyboard and now go to the part of the post, where you want to have this image/picture (i.e. move the cursor over there) and paste the image / picture over there by using CTRL+V on keyboard